Dr Middleman offers medico-legal reporting covering a wide range of personal injury issues:
- Whiplash-associated Disorder (including neck and back sprains).
- Head injury (including concussion / post-concussional syndrome).
- Musculoskeletal soft tissue injury to chest, abdomen and pelvis.
- Musculoskeletal soft tissue injury to limbs and joints (shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle).
- Other miscellaneous soft tissue injury (eg cuts, scars, burns, needlestick injury).
- Other miscellaneous personal injury (eg food poisoning, carbon monoxide toxicity, medical sequelae of adverse
- General constitutional / systemic medical conditions at the General Practitioner level (eg rheumatological and neurological disorders).
- Psychological injury at the General Practitioner level (eg reactive anxiety / depression, travel anxiety).
- All clients are traditionally interviewed and examined, all ages … and NO “tick box” reports.
- Appointments are offered usually within 2-4 weeks of instruction; and reports issued usually within 5 working days of the examination.
- All reports are CPR & MOJ compliant.
- Multiple venues across the North West; and home / prison visits also offered.
- Fees and terms are fully negotiable.
- Approximately 2/3 of Dr Middleman’s workload is in relation to injuries sustained in road traffic accidents. The remaining 1/3 covers a wide variety of case-types, including public, employer and product liability; alleged assaults, housing claims and welfare rights claims.
DR MIDDLEMAN HAS A SPECIAL INTEREST IN THE INJURIOUS EFFECTS OF THE LOW VELOCITY MOTOR VEHICLE COLLISION